Project Manager / Estimator
As a member of our management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial & industrial projects from estimating to commencement thru completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
What we expect from you
- To examine multiple bid packages simultaneously.
- To prepare and deliver bid packages.
- To bring decisive, focused leadership.
- To be results driven.
- To speak up and challenge when you disagree.
- To be accountable to yourself and your co-workers.
What can you expect from us
- Every opportunity to advance in the company.
- An environment free of bureaucracy.
- A culture that encourages candid, open communication, up, down, and across.
- Continued training and development
- Recognition for the achievement of goals.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Oversee pre-construction meetings to ensure successful hand-off from estimating to the field.
- Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments
- Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
- Conduct post-project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Provide coaching/counseling to foreman.
- Develop/maintain a network of professional relationships within our industry
Desired Skills and Experience
- Massachusetts Or Connecticut Journeyman’s Electrical license.
- 4 years successful electrical PM experience (large job experience and OSHA 30 a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree (electrical engineering degree a plus)
- Prior experience in electrical estimating (ConEst software knowledge a plus)
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication• Outstanding interpersonal skills