– Greet clients/visitors as needed.
– Handle incoming calls and other communications.
– Maintaining office supplies.
– Assist staff with mailing packages via UPS.
– Organize office common areas.
– Work closely with the President, Office Manager, and Project managers on projects assigned.
– Interact with company customers, employees, and material suppliers in a professional manner.
– Ensure complete set up and maintenance of project folders (requesting insurance certificates, bonds when necessary, making sure all required tax documentation is received, etc.).
– Review project specifications to prepare bid packages.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Adobe Acrobat.
– Must demonstrate an ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment.
– Reliable, punctual, detail oriented.
– Familiarity with general office procedures.
– Must possess good organizational skills as well as good interpersonal skills.
Amp Electrical, Inc. provides a full range of electrical and technical services to its customers in the New England area. Our experience incorporates a full range of capabilities, including:
– Complete electrical construction services
– Advanced industrial automation and support
– Municipal Water and Waste Water controls
– Complete building electrical maintenance services
– Telecommunications solutions
– Complete service to industrial manufacturing
– Electrical testing
With our experience, we are able to support the individual needs of our customers. We are able to deliver complete turnkey solutions that help our customers keep their projects on-track and within budget.
Amp Electrical Inc. is committed to total customer satisfaction by being able to deliver 24/7 electrical & technical services, competitively priced and quality assured. This position offers an opportunity to work in a dynamic office environment where you will gain experience in various administrative tasks. We offer competitive pay and benefits package.
If you have the required experience and skills, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- – 401(k)
- – 401(k) matching
- – Health insurance
- – Paid time off
- – Mon – Fri
Ability to commute/relocate:
- – West Springfield, MA 01089: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- – office assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person